View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:56 AM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 636,719,031,084,734,464.00
Total Points: 636,719,041,084,830,976.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Man, you just disrespected Bradley a lot. He had done plenty to earn a Pacquiao fight, and he is a pretty good fighter.

It's really impossible to predict how NSB would have reacted if the decision was correct. Considering most this site thought Bradley would get knocked out and not be competitive at all, I would hope the opinion of him would have risen. He gave Pac a decent fight.
I agree with this. Bradley earned the fight with lots of good wins. I thought he was a good enough fighter that as a Pacquiao fan I expected Pacquiao to win but I did not think it was an easy fight. The wrong decision had no effect on my opinion of Bradley. I don't pay attention to commentary. I still think Bradley is a very good fighter. I don't like him because he does more bragging and trashing of other fighters than any other fighter I know of. When he could see he was probably not going to get the Pacquiao rematch he and his team acted like crybabies. He tried to insult Pacquiao into changing his mind and fighting him, calling Pacquiao a coward. He said he would have KOed Pacquiao except for his two "broke feet". I really hope Peterson beats him. He needs a dose of humility.