View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:59 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,775,641,114.58
Total Points: 277,112,014,211.83
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDezi4 View Post
I personally feel Bradley's fate was sealed... All thanks to the HBO commentary

I had cousin, not a boxing fan, text me during the fight to tell me Bradley was overrated and that he sucked... It made no sense to me considering how many people has he ever talked to about Bradley?? Literally just one... Me... And I told him before the fight that Bradley was gonna get demolished and embarrassed... So what reason did he have to believe Bradley was gonna do better than he did??

That just shows how powerful words can be to the ignorant... If u don't know what ur looking for, you can easily be manipulated by bias commentary

If Bradley lost that fight, his career would be buried right now... He'd be right there next to Joshua Clottey in obscurity

And its not becuz he ran, or covered up, or did anything to make himself look bad... It was all becuz of the commentary
This pretty much sums up my opinion, the commentary seems to be all people were paying attention too (fight was a snoozer, can't blame them). All the opinions I have heard from casuals are stuff they are parroting from HBO commentators, most notably Jim Lampley. I thought the fight was closer than everybody made it seem, and this was with Bradley suffering an injury early on.

Still, he fought on a big PPV fight and got the "win", no matter how you look at it his stock has to have gone up (couldn't go any lower).

Last edited by _original_; 10-08-2012 at 02:01 AM.