View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:41 PM
HtotheZ
Contender

Rep Power: 3 HtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond reputeHtotheZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 106,112.87

I'd say his stock went up no matter what, but winning brought his stock up more than losing would have.

If he lost like the majority thought he should have, the only people that would be talking about him right now are either fans, or people that thought he should have won. There wouldn't be even half as much talk about him if it wasn't for the controversy.

He had a good performance, but the attention he got from what he did isn't even CLOSE to the attention he's been gettin from that decision.

If I was him I woulda preferred to have lost that decision though. All this controversy ain't exactly bringin him any of the matches he's been trying to get.... If I can't get anything outta it, I'd rather not have people hating on me cause of something thats not even my fault lol