View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:45 PM
dr3w5ol
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 dr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these partsdr3w5ol is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 776.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
I disagree with Roach on this one

Pac just needs to win by a wide decision

Marquez is a HOFer and Bradley was the beat at 140 so it ain't like Pac is fighting bums

So if you count the fight in December, Pac's last 3 fight will of all been against top 10 P4P fighters
yeah i agree with that, but i honestly think if he is winning by a wide decision then he would be knocking him out.
gotta say though, not a huge fan of him, but andre ward is p4p #1 right now.
in the last couple years, he has easily beaten everyone he has faced, and those guys have all been the best at his weight class, on top of that he dominated dawson, he has been very impressive. ward has been much more dominating that both manny and floyd in the last couple years.