View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:20 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,770,484,659,570.25
Total Points: 2,386,135,888,155.61
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeMCee View Post
That's WorldHeavy not WWE, there is a difference(yes i know...)

If you notice most of the black wrestlers that have came through WWE, in order to have some sort of big name in the company, they push a black stereotypical gimmick.
MVP is a baller, Godfather a pimp, Booker T dances, R-Truth is a rapper The Nation with their black brotherhood

The black wrestlers who wrestled and happened to be black were....Bobby Lashley Shelton Benjamin...yea I forgot about them too