View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:06 PM
chaos
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 chaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,808.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflo777 View Post
I don't see why it should be forbidden for them them being together if they're both adults and really want it, but I don't agree with them having children, for the reason you mentioned (a high chance of the child having birth defects).
Obviously it's wrong, that's why the majority of people are against it. The point I'm making is that some things are wrong in and of themselves. Just cause they have the right to live like that doesn't mean I have to like or agree with it. If being like that was "normal" then imagine everyone was "normal" and think what would become of the human race in a hundred years.