View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:32 PM
A.K.A
Banned

Rep Power: 0 A.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond reputeA.K.A has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,010,000,015,050.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by arraamis View Post
YES, it is amusing when you constantly exploit your inability to understand what you read. You went off-track totally misinterpreting what I clearly stated in English. Now this would be understandable, if Spanish or German was your native language, but it is not.

Point in question: Girl is struck by a police office, enraged that someone from his blindside threw some liquid in his direction. The Cop lashed out in anger at the first person behind him with liquids in their hand.

My statement "It was an understandable mistake, given the circumstances". The girls was shouting BS at the Cops, and she was immediately behind the enraged Cop. So, naturally the Cop assumed she was the culprit and struck her. "It was a mistake, but an understandable mistake."

You, with your limited understanding of english terms and phrases, interpreted this to mean the Cop was justified, which I never stated nor implied. The question remains, whether others are to blame, simply because you're retarded and do not have the ability to understand written phrases ... Ans: Fvck No!!!
Understandable and acceptable are never the correct terms when an armed person of authority physically assaults an innocent person. Our authority figures should be held to higher standards, you seem intent to hold them to lower standards unless there is a chance of conspiracy. If someone throws water on me and I turn around and punch the actual person who threw it I'll be arrested, understandable. Throwing punches isnt a required step in arresting someone, therefore its not acceptable, even less understandable when the person hasnt done anything.

Last edited by A.K.A; 10-07-2012 at 01:41 PM..