View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:33 AM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 447,953,545.46
Total Points: 1,448,030,746.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
I noticed the same thing. He was on the inside way too often knowing how vulnerable his face is to cuts. I feel like he wastes too much energy moving around sometimes but yet finds a way to let himself get caught inside somehow. Good news is his face wasn't a bloody mess and he mentioned about seeing a surgeon to get his sh*t fixed.

You gave Silva 4 rounds? You're pretty generous. I thought he won the 1st and 6th round and could've given him 1 more if you wanted to be modest.
That's how I saw it. Kamegai landed a lot of leather and aside the first and I believe, the 7th [when he got rocked], I thought he controlled the fight and pushed the tempo when he felt like it. I mean, both of Silva's losses were by KO, guy couldn't get the job done so I don't think it's going to pan out in the states at this point.