View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:20 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 73 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,149,736,672,070,316.00
Total Points: 3,181,636,672,131,753.50
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
Linares doesn't use his jab coupled with his poor ring generalship he just wanders around stands fires and lets his oppnent get inside and close distance too easy

The fight to be targeted should be Burns
I noticed the same thing. He was on the inside way too often knowing how vulnerable his face is to cuts. I feel like he wastes too much energy moving around sometimes but yet finds a way to let himself get caught inside somehow. Good news is his face wasn't a bloody mess and he mentioned about seeing a surgeon to get his sh*t fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
I had Kamegai winning 6-4 but a draw isn't that horrendous a dec.

Kamegai has awful Defense stands right in front 0 headmovement but his offense is pretty good sharp puncher

Silva is a Mayorga wannbe silly antics fights in spurts but when he does it's all power
You gave Silva 4 rounds? You're pretty generous. I thought he won the 1st and 6th round and could've given him 1 more if you wanted to be modest.