View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:22 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,688,982,138.09
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
Sweden has been steadily sliding though, Norway has North Sea oil and a tiny population, Australia has experienced strong growth since they opened up their markets, Canada has a small population and lots of oil that they export, Ireland is in bad shape, Liechtenstein has 36K people FFS and the US has been slipping as more and more people turn away from religion (though I'm not implying causation.)

You also left out Qatar (top 2 in GDP per capita, religious importance 94.5) and Kuwaiit (top 10 GDP per cap, religious importance 92.5%.)

And of course correlation does not (necessarily) equal causation.

qatar and kuwait are developing countries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country

Based on all the stats i showed in my opening posts, my OP still stands firm.
The more religious the country the more likely that country is not 1st world but rather developing.