Thread: Pick up artists
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:31 PM
sukhenkoy
Mother Russia

Rep Power: 9 sukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond reputesukhenkoy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,054,468.75
Send a message via ICQ to sukhenkoy Send a message via Skype™ to sukhenkoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBrah View Post
I actually am pretty humble. However, I worked my ass off to go from an injury-prone fatass with 3 knee surgeries and arthritis in high school to a lean, jacked bodybuilding powerlifter (lift like a powerlifter, diet like a bodybuilder). My body is the one thing that I worked extremely hard to achieve, so yeah, I'm pretty ****y when it comes to that, because, well, I deserve to be able to brag about it.
Nobody deserves to ever brag about anything. If you did it for yourself to begin with, you wouldn't need to brag about it to have others look up to you.