View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,072,994.41
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
No! because Haye is not future HOF, he doesn't even wants to fight anymore. If fight happens and Vitali wins it won't be a massive boost for his legacy.

It would be all different if Haye is the next big thing in boxing. Let say he stays in boxing long enough to be dominant champion after Wlad, that would do good for Vitali resume. This way most of the people wouldn't even remember who Haye is in the next 15-20 years (especially if fight with Vitali doesn't happen) .

If Lennox won over Vitali by outboxing him or by KO him it would be the best Lennox's win taking into account when they fought and how Vitali did after that fight. If Lennox beat prime Tyson, Holyfiled and clearly beat Vitali we would all now discuss if Lennox is better than Ali.
I agree with what you have said and I also disagree. I agree with what you have said about Haye. Simply because Haye needs Vitali a hell of a lot more then the other way around. And if Haye retired today I really believe that he would be little more then an afterthought fifteen to twenty years down the road.

What I disagree with is what you have said about Lennox Lewis. And just to make it clear I am not a Lewis fan. With that said. The Lewis stoppage of Vitali was legit. The man ripped half his face off and deserves much more credit for the victory then he usually gets form Vitali fans. And honestly my fellow Vitali fans really need to put the fight behind them.