View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,068,797.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoz View Post
Dude, get real. Some Klitschko fans on here claimed Vitali was in his prime last year, after blowing away Adamek.

You can't compare Vitali-Lewis to Vitali-Haye, in my opinion. They're not unknown quantities and the fight, if it happens, sure as hell won't be on two-weeks notice.

I still think Vitali, despite his apparent decline, beats Haye either by wide UD or brutal KO.
In reality Vitali spent a big chunk of his prime sitting in retirement. And regardless of how he looked against Adamek he was still well past his prime. I also believe anyone that has any knowledge of the sport of boxing that would give an honest assessment would say that the Vitali of today is not the same Vitali that beat Adamek. In other words he got old, sometimes it happens over night and sometimes it takes a little longer. But regardless of the timeline it is beyond obvious that it is indeed happening. And at some point Father Time will catch us all.