View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:50 PM
hillbilly
Contender

Rep Power: 13 hillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond reputehillbilly has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,306.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
Anyone who knows anything about boxing must see that Vitali is way over his prime. I don't think he is the same fighter he was 2 years ago, moreover 3-4 years ago. That might be good for the rest of the division so it might seems he is going strong but he slowed down a lot.
Is he capable to compete anymore I don't know - I think he himself knows the best. So that's why I say I am NOT AGAINST he fights Haye if he feels his body can cope, but also I don't mind if he chooses to retire.

And I as a boxing fan don't get absolutely anything from Haye (well I often get a lot of BS) - he didn't do much in HW and I think he could. Why not continue to fight. He feels he will get exposed...?
I think vitale is nowhere near his prime. That's why haye wants to make this fight now, after having ducked it for two years.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<