View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:33 PM
DONDIisBack
RED Welteweight Champion

Rep Power: 0 DONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,575,952,647.15
Total Points: 2,611,576,024,671.65
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - IdNod4u2 
Lightbulb

I guess when I posted the question I would get a perspective I didnt think of but it seems my opening statement was reiterated in different words by most.

Were the fights blow outs?- Yes (Martinez/Chavez more)

Will both rematches sell to casual fans and hardcore?-Yes ( Casual more)

Will alot of money be made by all 4 fighters?- Hell yes! (which fight more?-debatable but I believe Floyd and Miguel)

Either they both are justified or both not, to me its Hypocritical to think one is and the other not.(So kudos to those who said neither or both)

It seems to me that the Knockdown was more important than both fights...lol (for the casual and hardcore fan)

No one ever said a bloody nose made the fight close or even a win for Cotto...SMH (for a casual fan-maybe)