View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:00 AM
johnm is...
Bangin Jew Broads

Rep Power: 59 johnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond reputejohnm is... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,067,870,525,369.98
Total Points: 66,168,860,613,882.76
every post is championship quality,,,congrats on 1400 - jreckoning Excellent human being. - S a m u r a i Have another medal. - S a m u r a i And another superman. - S a m u r a i Last one for today. - S a m u r a i 
Last one for today.  Thanks for being such a great poster John. - Chief2ndzOnly! advice on Excel - siablo14 Thanks for the link. - bearman3000 Thank you so much, Cheers! - eddie_monster for good luck with your site - jazluvr 
Super poster. - dancovboxer Feliz Navidad - El Mustang No Message - Lazerjab thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Spray_resistant AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - Hard Dick Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to johnm is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED***8482; View Post
Roullette is easy, just pick what odds you want... Do you want a 65% chance of winning? You can have it easily, but if that 35% lands its twice the loss as the gain of the the winning 65%.

i generall play lots 2 and 3 which is pretty much 13 - 36... I put 50 on the second lot and 50 on the third... You have a little over 60% chance of winning if you include the double zeros. If it lands on the second, they take your third lot away and triple your second winning... So your betting 100 to win 150 with over a 60% chance of winning, but if. You lose, y ou lose all 100, and you need to win that two more times in a row get back to even after one loss whatever amount your betting.

Thats what I like to do, but its all relative really.
I hardly ever play roulette, but I think I'm confused. You're getting 3/1 on the 2nd and 3rd 12? Every table I've ever seen has paid 2/1, and you're essentially playing to break even (or lose it all if it lands on 0, 00, or 1st 12) with that strategy.

Edit: Christ, never mind, lol. I read "triple your winning" and went straight into thinking 3/1, and started treating 2/1 like it was even money, lol.

Last edited by johnm is...; 10-06-2012 at 08:19 AM..