Bangin Jew Broads
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: BROOK BY DECISION
Quoted: 815 Post(s)
Total Points: 1,851,365,480,893,910,614,016.00
Originally Posted by THE REED™
Roullette is easy, just pick what odds you want... Do you want a 65% chance of winning? You can have it easily, but if that 35% lands its twice the loss as the gain of the the winning 65%.
i generall play lots 2 and 3 which is pretty much 13 - 36... I put 50 on the second lot and 50 on the third... You have a little over 60% chance of winning if you include the double zeros. If it lands on the second, they take your third lot away and triple your second winning... So your betting 100 to win 150 with over a 60% chance of winning, but if. You lose, y ou lose all 100, and you need to win that two more times in a row get back to even after one loss whatever amount your betting.
Thats what I like to do, but its all relative really.
I hardly ever play roulette, but I think I'm confused. You're getting 3/1 on the 2nd and 3rd 12? Every table I've ever seen has paid 2/1, and you're essentially playing to break even (or lose it all if it lands on 0, 00, or 1st 12) with that strategy.
Edit: Christ, never mind, lol. I read "triple your winning" and went straight into thinking 3/1, and started treating 2/1 like it was even money, lol.
Last edited by johnm is...; 10-06-2012 at 08:19 AM.