View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Mr Ehrmantraut
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 56,157,286,147,767.52
Total Points: 57,157,286,255,369.16
to sir henry. - HUGH JASS Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL 
Welcome back man - Rocky... Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury 

I've heard people say put 20 on red and if that doesn't come out 40 next on red and so on to keep doubling it, but i'm not sure if you would end up winning anything significant.

What about the machines though?.

I don't know if you have them in the US, but they are big in the bookies over here.

I see people with more or less all the numbers covered but some with bigger stakes than the others.

Also some of them shout out the number the ball will land on as soon as it is released and if it doesn't land on that number they load up on a few different numbers and it comes in. Not sure how the hell they know this.