View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:41 AM
hookoutofhell
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 hookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,324,401.78
Total Points: 2,361,759.30
Because real men eat roast beef sandwiches for breakfast. - Mighty_Windir 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatismyname View Post
what kind of fan are you? wouldn't you rather see Vitali step up? honestly Wach is more interesting fight for Vitali then Haye? it should've happend already
i hugely admire haye - i think he gets alot of unneccessary flak at times. people forget he has always gone out of his way to make big fights (valuev in germany and mormeck in france).

i also think he should be entitled to jump the queue in the fight for a klit. his KO of chisora shows that he is level above the other guys in the top 10.

what t*cks me off about haye is his talk.

he didn't have a great performance against vlad so if vitali and his team do decide to fight haye, then haye should realize he has been offered a great opportunity. he should be humble, grateful and accept whatevers on the table.

i would tolerate his smack talk if he went out and blitzed arreaola/povetkin and then called out a K brother. but he hasn't done that has he.

he wants a big fight with a good pay check or he say's he'll retire. i think that smacks of arrogance.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<