View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:03 AM
hookoutofhell
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 hookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,324,401.78
Total Points: 2,361,751.30
Because real men eat roast beef sandwiches for breakfast. - Mighty_Windir 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshmurph View Post
You'd have to go with Mayweather, Corrales was a beast at 135, was undefeated, had huge height, weight advantage. Mayweather completely dominated him, I mean shut him out!

B-Hop's win was also huge, and I know Hopkins was the underdog (Not as big a one as people seem to think) but Tito was far removed from his best weight, he never really looked too good at middleweight, his only previous fight at the weight was against William Joppy! The two times he faced quality opposition at 160 he lost (Hopkins & Winky) I'm not trying to take anything away from Hopkins, but I can't see how anybody could view it as a bigger victory than Floyd's!
totally agree with the two points in bold

actually forgot that tito didn't have a great resume at 160 so kudos for mentioning that. green k