View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:46 AM
hookoutofhell
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 hookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,324,401.78
Total Points: 2,361,409.30
Because real men eat roast beef sandwiches for breakfast. - Mighty_Windir 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciterx24 View Post
I would choose Hopkins vs. Trinidad also. I think Hopkins was perceived as Trinidad's next KO victim even though Hopkins was the bigger fighter. Bernard also showed an incredible ability to make adjustments and neutralize Trinidad, who was considered the deadliest puncher in the sport back then and is, probably, one of the hardest punchers of all time.
the line I've put in bold should ell you why alot fo people think floyds performance vs corrales was better.

alot of people in the know realized that tito was a powerful slugger with limited skills, he would logically be less effective against a bigger fighter. i picked hopkins to win that fight and he did.

with floyd though I was genuinely unsure. i thought corrales height and reach may cause problems but floys was simply masterful that night.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<