View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:14 AM
One_Capitalist
Mr. Potter

Rep Power: 11 One_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Capitalist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,856,066.83
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
Without going into too much detail, as your meaningless dribble really never warrants much response, how you associate Ron Paul and myself is certainly beyond me.

I associate it because you were sporting a Ron Paul picture in your signature for months, weren't you? Unless there is another guy with a weird log in handle like "Nodogoshi". I guess it's all about the drugs and peace with him... isn't it. Never mind his across the board Small Government philosophy.

Quote:
And I was referring to mainstream, public economists. We're talking about 2001-2002, at which time I was finishing high school. I don't have any names, I just remember the commentaries. However, them being mainstream economists, more or less eliminates Keynesian economists (although true scholars of economics don't confine themselves to ideologies, and Keynes' influence is still very pervasive).
They're all Keynesian economists by default. If they use tricky/sneaky language like "giving out Tax cuts that weren't paid for"....this in and of it self is Keynesian rhetoric showing through. There is soo many of them, they don't have to self-identify as Keynesian to be one. They're influenced by it. These people have false premises and thus come to the wrong conclusions all the time. It's the Austrian Economists who see right through their bull and call them out on their Revisionist history....though naturally they (The unorthodox Austrian Economists) don't get called/booked for interviews as much, for guys like you to see on TV. Because their answers don't fit the confirmation bias of these Govt. Intervention loving media talking heads.

Quote:
The 'military Keynesianism' statement has nothing to do with any such analyses though. It's not a phrase I created, but it is a phrase which I think is very descriptive of the W. Bush era.

If you say so.

Last edited by One_Capitalist; 10-06-2012 at 01:23 AM..