Originally Posted by RwK
Do you really go by the odds in each slot though? I don't trust the idea..........to me it seems they're just making up a bunch of crap to boost your confidence in that ONE TABLE depending on how it spins around.
Theres only 38 possible numbers it can land on... If it flies off the table they dont magically win.You can put a 5 spot on numbers 1-32 and give yourself a 88% chance of winning.... But.... Youre risking $160 to win $175, and if the house lands on that 12% you lose all $160.
But you still have an 88% chance to win $15 bucks, like I said its all relative.