View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:45 PM
elgranluchadore
i did it

Rep Power: 7 elgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 547,748,723.57
Total Points: 21,047,786,641.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Spec Ops was one of my favorite PSOne series

It sucked, but I loved it. It really did suck badly. And I agree, it is the worst games I have ever played.

Resident Evil, Syphon Filter[especially 2], MLB[989 Sports], NBA Live 2001, Medal of Honor Underground, Duke Nukem Time To Kill, Soul Reaver, Medievel, Gran Turismo, Twisted Metal, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2, Spec Ops, Fear Effect, Spider Man, Jet Moto 3. Those were my games right there.

Have you played Spec Ops: The Line for PS3? That's a pretty cool game.
dude fear effect, twisted metal, soul reaver, spiderman were some good games games
and the syphon filter series is my favorite in the ps1 (specially syphon filter 2) the ending was awesome, i bet u failed on the mission where u had to snipe the guy riding the helicopter
i never really liked soul reaver but it was my friend favorite game
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<