View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:15 PM
One_Tycoon
Property Rights

Rep Power: 12 One_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,854,170.90
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
I know you're just a gimmick poster,
Is this supposed to be an insult to try and marginalize me...?

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Quote:
but as far as the economy being better off; the Bush tax cuts in conjunction with the unfunded wars devastated the economy, as economists at the time said they would.

Which economists? The same economists that the guy you have displayed in your signature (Ron Paul) rejects as experts. Tax cuts shouldn't be cited as the problem. The Tax cuts were fine and we needed even more of them (as your guy RP would say), the problem was that those said Tax cuts weren't accommodated with Spending cuts. Lack of Spending cuts were the problem, not the Tax cuts.

Quote:
However, the policies of military Keynesianism may very well have propped up the economy for a time, prior to the collapse.
This is a skewed view and by injecting the world "keynesianism"...you'd have as think that you're above the Left/Right fray and are in the Libertarian/Austrian team. You should've used that word in your prior paragraph....before citing Keynesian Economists as experts.

Last edited by One_Tycoon; 10-05-2012 at 05:23 PM..