View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:45 PM
DiegoFuego
Ask my dad, I'm GAY!

Rep Power: 45 DiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond reputeDiegoFuego has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 308,861.78

I am a huge Mayweather and Corrales fan, but I'm still going with Hopkins over Trinidad. They were two amazing performances, but I had a feeling Mayweather was going to out box Corrales (didn't expect him to flat out destroy Chico). I was torn on whether Tito would eventually catch and put the hurt on B-Hop especially after seeing B-Hop in that fight with Echols where they were getting carried away with each other. I thought if Tito pissed B-Hop off, Tito would eventually hurt him bad enough to win a decision. Plus Tito hits people in the dick when he's in trouble and I thought he would do it to Hopkins. Still surprised he didn't pull that trick.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<