View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:38 AM
SPREAD
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 SPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,034,364.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoFuego View Post
That fight in my opinion made both guys looked bad.

Going in, everyone knew Martinez was going to roll that kid. I don't think anybody gave Chavez a chance of even going 12. Martinez schooling him was nothing special since everybody expected it. But Chavez wasn't even a LITTLE competitive, so he ended up looking even worse than most people thought he was.

The fact that Martinez almost got KO'd by him is just flat out embarrassing.I honestly think it was a blow to each guy's reputation. But this is boxing and fans are retarded so each country probably considers their guy pound for pound number one after it.
I'd like to see you go toe to toe with a guy 20 pounds heavier than you after 11 rounds, with the same ring experience with you.

Don't talk that jumped up **** makes you sound muggy.

Nothing embarrassing about fighting another man and getting knocked down what is embarrassing is a poster on here with a picture of Kermit the Frog as his avatar saying its embarrassing to get knocked down in a world title fight.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<