View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Simurgh
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Simurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,048,112,047.69
Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Intrested to see your reasoning on having Lewis win over Tyson and his win over Razor Ruddock as the same score.

Lewis win over Ruddock, where he was expected to lose by a long list of people, and ended up destroying him is a lot better than his win over Mike Tyson's corpse.
I said I might be wrong in some aspects - but I am interested in the general picture. Although I don't give Lennox too much credit for beating that version of Tyson - people do see it as the one of the biggest Lennox's wins. Also I think Lennox himself regards that as one of the biggest.

I do agree win over Rudock is better one.