View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:39 PM
BarryRobinson
BOXING

Rep Power: 7 BarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond reputeBarryRobinson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,306,207.28
i started watching your vids your a good trainer keep it up - sugersean15 great trainer good luck in the future - Alx. For masterfully owning those haters nyahahahaha - tibbar Awesome ! Looking forward to training with you. - BulgariasFinest They also banned me for rubbish. Try boxrec forum instead. - HaglerSteelChin 
Send a message via Skype™ to BarryRobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
No disrespect but if you are doing it for recognition, then you are doing it for the wrong reasons. I have been a trainer for 12 years now and was a former boxer. My time is done, it's not about me, it's about the kids I teach.

It's all about them and if people notice me, great...if they don't it makes no difference to me because it's all about the fighter. My pleasure comes in teaching proper boxing to young kids who really want to learn and then seeing them take what they have learned to be successful in their pro careers.
Your right. I'm a selfish guy and teach with only me and mind. I need to correct that. Thanks for your time and good luck with your career champ.