View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:56 AM
King_
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,399,019,579.73
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 

I agree. Tyson lost, Ali lost, every ATG lost (almost)...... Wlad lost, and what did he do? Got BETTER and dominated the sport for 8 years. Nobody talks about Tyson's opponents, or Lewis's, yet everyone claims Wlads opponents are all bums, why? Because HE'S THAT GOOD. His opponents aren't that BAD, he is just that damn GOOD. He makes anyone look bad at this point in his career.

Mormeck was a bum, but who in the hell else was he supposed to fight? Don't crucify the man for staying active, no one wanted it.. And Thompson was a mandatory, "Yeah I'll just drop my championship belt because boxingscene and the general public think Thompson is a bum" Sorry fellas, not happening. Blame the sanctioning body, not Wlad. With that being said, there is a LOT of really good prospects coming up in the HW division now, and once Wlad beats them, of course haters will call them bums..............But true, unbiased boxing fans will know that Pulev, Fury, Price, Boystov, etc... Will be excellent names, on an already great resume.