View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:08 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 33 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,269.01
Total Points: 6,080,665,295.68
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led 

Wach is a big fighter that is posing a much larger than than pathetic ass Thompson. This will also be Wlad's first fight without Steward in ages. I am a Klitschko fan, but haven't watched the Thompson fight in its entierty (just the KO) and didn't even bother downloading the Mormeck bout, though I was in Dusseldorf planning to go see it until it was rescheduled.

Wach is interesting though. He's big. His power is real. His reach matches Wlads. He doesn't know how to lose. I like the fight and think he's as worthy a challenger as K2 can find right now outside of David Haye.