View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:06 PM
shade darkar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 415,875,083,311.06
Total Points: 416,875,093,040.55
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcs1981 View Post
I understand that. But Hatton is not Margarito. A healthy Cotto at 140 beats Hatton. I think Torres is a harder puncher than Hatton and Cotto survive that. Not that Bailey hit Cotto flush, but he took some good shots in that fight as well. We only saw Hatton against a past his best Kotza.

I know. I am pointing out that because Mr Fantastic likes to sht on Cotto all the time and he just want to act like they are the same fighter because the lost to the same fighters. He dont even consider that Cotto fight was more competitive than Hatton fight against the same 2 ATG.

You mentioned a shaky 140 Cotto. Still, I dont think Ricky power is not on the level of Bailey and Torres. But that is just my opinion.
i wouldnt be surprised if cotto would have beat hatton, but i wouldnt be surprised if hatton beat cotto either.

i agree tszyu was past his best, however he was still p4p number 3 at the time and alot better fighter than torres.

on hattons power, he wasnt a hard hitter but he wasnt feater fisted, more of an accumulative puncher.