View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:16 AM
$Natedatpkid$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 23 $Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute$Natedatpkid$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,928,452,824,652.82
Total Points: 1,928,452,837,942.62
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant 

Thats the thing tho man like i said the most trouble hes had before this fight was machidas tough style that lost him a round. Jones has never even come close to being beaten before and vitor is the first person who is able to say i came closest to beating him. Rashad can say he survived but never came close to winning that fight nor did anybody else.

I can agree a fighter with chaels mentality of taking the fight to jones has the best chance with being fearless and attack nonstop pressure but vitors blitz potential and bjj i will always say gives him a better chance to win since he can end a fight any second where jones has never had even a remote struggle against the best wrestlers at 205 nevertheless chael who ironically like you say about vitor is as one dimensional as they come.

This also gave hope in beating jones since he did look vulnerable for 30 seconds. Henderson is Jones last big threat. I am dying to see this fight as he can bring the pressure like chael and his overhand right is just as deadly as vitors left hand.