View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 02:30 PM
jabsRstiff
! ! ! !

Rep Power: 4032 jabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,155,625,418.64
Total Points: 123,155,634,766.56

I thought Tyson was going to destroy Holyfield based on how terrible Evander looked against Bobby Czyz. Czyz had no business being in the ring with Holyfield, yet he seemed to make Evander very uncomfortable. Just looked to me like Evander had no zip left and I didn't see how he'd hold Tyson off for very long.

What's funny is within the first minute of the fight I went from feeling like I was totally correct to being possibly very wrong. Tyson landed an immediate right that jarred Holyfield and I thought "here we go!". But just seconds later Holy slipped a shot and hooked to Tyson's head and body.....and I swear I saw an instant reduction in Mike's ferocity. I really believe he thought "uh-oh, am I gonna have to actually fight tonight?". Though Tyson never quit, I do think he could be rather easily discouraged.

Last edited by jabsRstiff; 10-02-2012 at 02:34 PM.