View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:14 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,789,377,826.95
Total Points: 50,162,127,345,589.42
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Jump off the Stratosphere Hotel skyjump (you can see vids on youtube)

Try to spend at least one night in the Luxor facing the airport, watching all those jetliners shoot up past the Mandalay Bay hotel is great, like a personal viewing gallery. For that matter take a walk out the road and watch them descend right above you.

Other than that, do the Grand Canyon tour and visit the skywalk. I went on the bus which was cool, apparently you don't get a lot of time at the canyon on on the chopper.

While not quite San Diego Zoo there is a Shark reef at the Mandalay Bay which is worth a look

and a shooting range where you get to fire live ammo

Other than that, visit as many of the theme hotels as you can and hit the clubs.