View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:44 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,865,328.00
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Very Rich Man View Post
I thought Paul was vastly overrated by the fan boys. It was one of the reasons I cheered against him. I think his in ring work was also overrated.
Good points. I felt the "Floyd ducked Williams" thing was overrated as well. Williams didn't really get a significant win until Summer 2007 and than lost to Quintana in early 2008, though he blew him out in the rematch, and went on to beat Phillips, Martinez, and Cintron.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<