Boxing Forum - View Single Post - Fighting in the ring, 90% mental/10% physical?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:42 PM #33
Journeyman Journeyman is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYM
Posts: 753
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
Journeyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,001,000,139,086.41
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,001,000,139,086.41
Default

i think teddy atlas said something like 70% of boxing is HALF mental and the remaining 30% all physical...

yes, a big aspect of boxing is mental, but i feel like the sport is definitely a bit more physical than mental.
Journeyman is offline   Reply With Quote