View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,096,705.12
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
There were more circumstances than just the split. Hopkins was promoting himself at the time and couldn't get decent opponents anywhere except on whatever promoter's term. Did he price himself out of the Roy fight? Perhaps, but really BHop couldn't get a fight to save his life because he was managing himself at the time, his style isn't particularly crowd pleasing, and he would beat your guy.

It wasn't just a matter of pricing himself out so much as every major promotion wanted nothing to do with him in or out of the ring.

I would bet <1% of NSB was even watching boxing when this was all going down
yes you would prob be right