View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:20 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,098,900.86
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
Pay per view boxing was around as early as Leonard-Hearns I. You don't even know what you're talking about.
i don't? pay per view was around but everyone didn't have cable and it was not the end all be all of boxing that is for sure. you said floyd is the first defensive wizard to put slick boxing on the map because he is a pay per view star. Ignoring the many who came before him. that is an idiotic comment and the definition of not knowing what you're talking about. And then to use the term face it before you made your point. wow. Floyd put slick boxing on the map for you because you are a fan boy newb. You will remember him for that nobody else will. You also prob remember Floyd for giving you your first wood but that don't mean everyone else does.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<