View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:25 PM
Isaac Hunt
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 Isaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,037,912.75

My father and I had an argument about this fight before it happened. I said Evander would give Tyson all he could handle and had it in him to win because he was not frightened or terrorised by Tyson and had the ability to pull off an upset. My father said I was an idiot and it was a forgone conclusion that Tyson would win. I had a lot riding on that fight and Evander did me proud. At the end my father was making more excuses to explan Tyson's loss than Amir Khan does when he takes a beating although he never gave me credit for calling it right.