View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:23 PM
Shepparino
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Shepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,531,887,865,516.42
Total Points: 4,531,887,873,758.38

Camacho vs. Rosario- I had Rosario winning this fight 7-5 but I thought a few of the rounds could have gone either way so I won't argue with the decision. From what I've read it was after this fight that Camacho adopted a safety first style of fighting. He was rocked pretty bad in this fight but I have to give the guy credit because until this day he has never been knocked out.

Chavez vs. Rosario- Chavez just went forward and took care of business.

Chavez vs. Taylor 1- Will always be torn by the stoppage. On one hand I can understand where Steele was coming from because Taylor didn't answer when he was asked if he was ok. On the the other hand I thought he fought his heart out and deserved the benefit of the doubt so he could continue. One of the all time great boxing debates.

Chavez vs Roger Mayweather 1- I checked Roger's record before this fight on boxrec. Sure enough he had defeated quite a few Mexicans before this match up. But this was one Mexican he could not assassinate.

Toney vs. Barkley- Toney just straight picked Barkley apart. Barkley showed a lot of heart to keep coming forward but it was a good stoppage by his corner.