View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:13 PM
Mintcar923
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 Mintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 188,063.42
No Message - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
I did. I know there's no way to prove that now, but I did. I'm not claiming to have any kind of great insight or psychic ability. If I did, I would've won the lotto by now, but that was one of the few fights I picked right. I got this one right, Also told a friend Lennox Lewis would get a late knockout, probably in the 8th, which he did and that Anderson Silva would get a second round TKO over Chael Sonnen in their rematch. Trust me, I'm wrong a lot more often though. Although, I did pick the Broncos to beat the Packers in the Superbowl and the Giants to beat the Patriots in close Superbowl games twice. We're talking less than 50% accuracy here, so a flip of the coin is more accurate. It's the truth and I don't much care whether you believe me.
Offhand, I recall predicting Holyfield had stopped McDonah in 4 which proved true when I saw the newspaper. Also, when round 4 started in the Lewis-Rahman rematch I had the strangest feeling knowing it was gonna end in that round. As far as Lewis-Tyson, I thought it could go either way...