View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:10 PM
lx!!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 lx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond reputelx!! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,503.82
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Chavez sr by late ko or close UD. He has very under rated defense on being able to block punches with his arms & hands also bending at the waist as he comes in to atack the body. The few times I've seen PAC in trouble were due to body atacks (2 ko losses & Margarito) now considering he'd be against one the GREATEST body body punchers of all time, that can punch with both hands, iron chin & his determination to win... I see him breaking down PAC physically & mentally in the late rounds.