View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:09 AM
House of Stone
BigDaddy

Rep Power: 15 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,587,713,610.56
Total Points: 259,637,806,163.22
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas knows his boxing - jas 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
You gave a shhit answer tbh,and it sounds like your on personal opinion of the guy...I would say Bradley was not liked even before this fight with Pac..So to say it had anything to do with Pac is rubbish..I have threads and there are threads on this site to prove Bradley was not like/hated before the Pac fight...So sorry I don't believe you gave the correct answer at all...

Bradley was not liked/and will never be liked...But what he will do is win...