View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 09:01 AM
House of Stone
BigDaddy

Rep Power: 15 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,582,161,572.34
Total Points: 276,632,257,226.68
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas knows his boxing - jas 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
If you can't show the lost on his rec,I'd say your just talking out ya azz..Come back to reality..Bradley holds a win over Pac weather you like it or not...I agree since Pac has moved on Bradley should fight a Guerrero Berto Garcia etc etc...But not because he has to to get a crack at Pac or May,but because they may be his only choices at the moment...But make no mistake,he has a win over Pac,Pac should be the one wanting to right the wrongs..Bradley gave him every chance to,and Pac did not want any...Those are facts that I know...
guy asked a question, i gave him the correct answer - thats why people don't like/don't care about bradley, whether u like the answer or not doesn't really matter that's just the way it is.