View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 588,440,787,279,797.75
Total Points: 594,465,376,931,800.25
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Because Pac thoroughly dominated these guys while Bradley was competitive, therefore a Pac/Bradley rematch is more marketable. Those guys would have definitely tried to get a rematch if they didn't think the public would laugh at the idea.

Bradley gets hated on because of his attitude. He's not responsible for the decision but look at all the trash he's been talking since then : "Pacquiao is scared of me" "I'll beat him easier in a rematch" a guy who got a gift decision has the nerve to talk like that, how do you expect the fans to react?

It's one thing to be cocky outside the ring and back it up inside the ring like Floyd, it's another to be cocky when 90% of the boxing world knows you got an undeserved victory.
Weather you felt Bradley got a gift or not,he holds a victory over Pac..I don't believe for a sec that Bradley in his heart believes he lost..I also don't believe Pac in his heart feels he dominated Bradley...Pac should have wanted to right the ship if he truly felt he won..Instead he goes off to fight a fighter he beat twice...Yet everyone is fine with it..I don't know when this kinda thinking became cool..Yea I lost but as long as everyone(which means nothing in the bigger picture)thinks I won??What part of the game is that??

I'm a Pac fan and was very disappointed in this way of thinking..Bradley looked like he felt he won when the final bell was rung..He put up his hands to Pac as to say,ya I got you...Pac did not even look confident at fights end...I don't give a damn who thinks what,Bradley holds a victory over Pac and Pac did not want to right the ship..Bradley can say whatever he wants in my book...