View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:04 AM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,789,481,124,778.46
Total Points: 6,799,481,210,157.31
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine 

I like Bradley in the ring as a fighter. It is his big mouth, his constant bragging, his arrogance and his disrespect of other fighters that make me dislike him and hope he gets beat. I also don't like the way he played up the foot injuries. Perhaps he did hurt his ankles but to say he was crippled does not ring true. He was moving around the ring way to well the whole 12 rounds for me to believe he had two broke feet or serious injury. Anyone can sit in a wheel chair and come to the post fight saying how much better he would have done without being crippled. No fighter you can name is on boxing scene as often as Bradley and it is always to brag on himself an insult other fighters. He cried like a baby when he did not get the Pacquiao rematch and tried to insult Pacquiao into changing his mind.I hope this explains why I don't like Bradley. In the ring he fights with courage, skill, determination and great conditioning so it's the outside the ring Bradley I dislike.