View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 12:59 AM
A-Wolf
This One Can See

Rep Power: 16 A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,930,773,663,982.70
Total Points: 1,931,273,694,997.11
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatershate View Post
Let's give him time to finish his career. At one point, Leonard refused the Hagler fight. Floyd says he still has 4 fights left in him, let's see who the opponents are.
Seems fair. It has gotten to the point though where Floyd is making even the most neutral observers begin to doubt. Actually, I'm understating. He'll have to fight Martinez to do anything as truly dangerous and risky as Duran, Leonard and Hearns being willing to take on Hagler. Risk factor alone. Big big element to ATGness. There isn't too much I'd be afraid of losing betting Floyd will never face Sergio. Fewer things could be more certain.