View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:07 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 27 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,149,409,273,183,159.75
Total Points: 2,149,451,290,247,662.00
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Gunz View Post
I wanted to focus a lot more on my legs because they have gotten noticeably weaker and its been bugging me. I dont like having chest and back on the same day because they are both very exhausting body parts to work, but it works best for now.

I was considering doing weighted pull ups instead of BB rows but ultimately decided I'd try rows. Its still a trial and error thing if after 4 weeks I dont like the results I'll probably switch it up
Just food for thought, might i suggest a push/pull/legs split. Hits everything twice a week, gives it time to recover/grow, and rest your body completely one day a week. Ill just throw a routine together for you, using the exercises you want to do, jsut to give you something to think about. (it may take a week or two for you to get into the swing of the split, for your body not to be sore for your next workout, etc)

Day-

1. Chest/shoulders (workout A)
2. Back/Tri's (workout B)
3. Legs/bi's (workout C)
4. Chest shoulders (alternate workout A)
5. Back/triceps (workout B)
6. Legs/bi's (alternate workout C)
7. Rest

^ Personally i dont like to do triceps with chest day, or bi's with back day. They are already fatigued by that point, and i cant hit them as hard as i want/can as opposed to if i wait and hit them the next day. PLus, you get to his them extra (two bicep days, and they get hit on back days).

Workout A;
-Barbell Bench
-Db incline
-Shoulder press (arnold presses are good)
-Dips
-Db flys
-cable flys
-Lat raises
-Bent over flys

Alternate workout A
-Barbell Incline
-Db bench
-shoulder press
-dips
-Db flys
-Cable Flys
-Lat raises
-Bent over flys

Workout B
-Pullups
-BB rows
-Lat pull down
-Shrugs/upright rows
-Db rows
-Skullcrushers (triceps)
-Db overhead tricep extensions
-Rope/cable pull down's

(as far as your lower back, alot of the deadlifts(good mornings/sldl's specifically) youll be doing on leg day will be hitting them good, assuming your technique is good.

Workout C
-Squat
-Romanian Dead Lift 2 x 5-6
-Glute Ham Raises 3-4 x 6-8
-Single Leg Exercise 2-3 x 6-8
-Heavy Core Work
-and whatever bicep exercises you want to throw in there.

Alternate Workout C
-Deadlift
-Good Morning 2 x 5-6
-Glute Ham Raises 3-4 x 6-8
-Single Leg Exercises 2-3 x 6-8
-Heavy Core Work
-Biceps

I made alternate workouts on A, mainly because of the differences/importance of switching up BB's and dumbells on your chest presses (incline and reglular).

Just food for thought. Obviously, play around and find what works best for you.