View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:04 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,073,981.22
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 

I missed Junior and Sergio live so I watched the replay! What the hell has happened to boxing, a green kid who has never been taught to jab? What a joke this so-called fight was, this was the "best middleweights"???
I'll take the "current" Jake Lamotta over both in the same night!! The old champ uses his jab as he shadows out and his uppercutts and hooks are supirior to Sergio's too! hahahaha!!! What the hell happened to this sport??
Those are the best there is to offer the public? Sad state!! Ray.