View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,411,000,111,139.70
Total Points: 1,657,000,281,447.21
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
I will say again saying and doing are completely different things~

Dawson said 168 would be no big deal, younger than Sergio but his style is very reliant on athleticism

Cotto said 145 would be no issue~ younger than Martinez and not near as reliant on athleticism.

Oscar said he would make 147 no problem~ younger than Martinez and less reliant on athleticism.

That is just recent, dudes will say whatever like Floyd says he is the greatest of all time does that make him the best of all time because he states that.
Dawson is a big light-heavy who probaby rehydrates to 190 on fight night.

Cotto recently said that the 145 lb catch weight was not a factor in his loss to Pac.

Oscar was younger than Sergio but in boxing years he was older and on the decline for years, Segio is at the peak of his career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis828 View Post
I'm trying to give Bush the benefit of the doubt, and I'm assuming that he is aware that he's trolling.

Martinez clearly stated after the PWill rematch two years ago that he could go no lower than '56. Two years ago.

Two years ago.
What Sergio said two years ago is irrelevant.